Monday, November 24, 2008

The TWILIGHT Craze!

Thursday was a long long long cold cold cold night for me! And some of you will be surprised and shocked to find out why! Not because it was a midnight movie, but because it was the movie Twilight!
I went with my sister A, my Mommacita, and my friend S! (Thank you A for the glow in the dark, very sharp, vampire teeth!) S and I went in with low expectations "just in case" and were pleasantly surprised!
The movie was great! Once I got past the bad casting of characters and accepted it for what it was, the movie was every entertaining and is great for a girls night out! I laughed out loud at Charlie and even a couple of times at Edward (they were funny parts--not laughed in sarcasm). I recommend this to any girls out there needing a night off and a new fantasy!

No comments: