Saturday, January 10, 2009

Eyelashes of Death


It is official, my sister thinks I am crazy...and I may be, but I will let you be the judge. I have been trying every way possible to get my eyelashes and my glasses to be friends for 9 months now. But to no avail! They refuse to play nice, which leads me to much blinking, tearing eyes, and constantly adjusting and readjusting my glasses. I have had rage for quite a while and Thursday morning was the last straw! I called my sister and asked her to trim my eyelashes. She was really quiet on the other end and I said, "are you there?" She made a strangled noise then said "Uhhh, what? Your eyelashes? I don't know if I can." But unfortunately for her I was already parked in her drive way and walking up to her front door. She opened the door and laughed as she walked down to her salon. She picked up her scissors and comb and approached me with a look of frightened confusion. In the end we laughed as she trimmed and when I put my glasses on I was so happy I could have kissed her (Skee that was for you!) I can now wear my glasses and I even forget they are on! I love the new eyelash length and love that my sister accepts me for the crazy person I am!
PS these pictures are of Hayden's eyelashes...No one has it as bad and good as him! And I couldn't take ones of myself...

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

seriously laughing my rear end off right now... out loud.. tears running down my face. you are a total geek!!! I love you, Capt!