Monday, March 16, 2009

A New Camera For Me...

Here are 3 good reasons I need a new camera:
#1














#2








#3
The sad news about these beautiful pictures is that my camera did NOT take them...my camera would have made them out of focus and the pixel's would have been grainy. No the truth is my sister took these pictures with her AMAZING camera that I think I should have. I believe that I would help the economy, or build a school in Tibet, or even bring world peace with a new camera that could take stunning pictures. I believe that when I took a picture (and I would be taking them non stop with a new camera!!) people would stop and stare, stunned at the beauty of my pictures and that would inspire people to do great things (such as build a school in Tibet, then I would be asked to go and take a stunningly beautiful picture of it). Maybe my sister and I could go into business together and that would bring family peace-Ok, ok, maybe I should be happy I have a camera and a family and focus on that...ha focus...but wow I would look great with a new camera, I would definitely do great things with a new camera...

No comments: