Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring is here!

What a beautiful spring day today is. Harley picked these flowers for me and put them in a vase on the kitchen table. Hunter and I cleaned the house from top to bottom --which takes about 3 min :)-- and Harley has been outside playing with the dogs. I am in such a good mood that I may even clean out my truck!
D and I have been getting up at 5 am every morning to walk at the BHS track, and I have felt really good this week. I have energy, until 9pm, I am happy, I am hungry...maybe that is not such a good thing...and today is the icing on the cake.
D took Hayden to a track meet this morning, which explains why the house is still clean, and I got all my "chores" done by 9:30am! Now I can read until my eyes can see no more! I LOVE SPRING!

1 comment:

Jess said...

We had fun today. thanks for inviting us over. We'll have to do that again sometime soon. You also need to come to my house sometime.