Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fall For You

I have a new favorite song. It is performed by Secondhand Serenade and called Fall For You. The music is what really attracts me to the song. I could put any lyrics into it and still like it. And I like the voice of the singer, very soothing and comfortable. I have been searching for the name of the song for about a month now, I kept hearing the beginning or the end on the radio. Now that I have it in my head I hum the music all day long!
There are 2 artists and 1 group that also have my attention this month: Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson, and Lifehouse.
Remember, I am not so much a lyrics person as a music person. If the music "speaks to me"...I am hooked.
That is one of the confusing things for Dave. "Have you listened to the lyrics?" No, just the music and voice. One day in all my spare time I will take all the music I love and put my life's lyrics in them...then it will be Stefie: The Musical. Stay tuned you may find a song with your name in it!

No comments: