Monday, October 20, 2008

The "Mother of the Year Award" goes to....

I bought some pomegranate this weekend and thought I would eat them all myself. But then I had a moment of brilliance. After FHE we were going to have ice cream and I thought to myself, "self, you should put some of the pomegranate into their ice cream...a healthy way to enjoy ice cream." And so I did. My kids ate it up and loved every splash of bitter juice that popped in their mouths. Hayden had to be restrained in the end because he was eating them by the handful. So, for those of you wanting to turn in the application for MY Mothers of the Year Award, I have already filled it out and would be fine with you mailing it in!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I should get some kind of honorable mention for introducing you to the delicious fruit. I'm glad your kids liked it. sounds yummy!

Gandalf said...

I GLUNTSA pomegranantes!!