Sunday, October 12, 2008

I got tagged....

I am doing this especially for my baby sister who LOVES to read these on blogs, so crank up the music and read away!

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Fringe
2. LOST
3. 24
4. Office
5. Reno 911
6. Football...
7. Football Highlights...
8. Football post/pre/half time shows

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Hunter had a football game in Taylorsville
2. Lunch with In-laws after the game
3. Took Hayden to a friends house to play
4. Went to Walmart
5. Mopped kitchen floor
6. Vacuumed living room
7. Picked up Hayden from friends house
8. Picked up Harley and Hunter

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to bed
2. 12:30 tomorrow (Monday) hair appointment with Super Angie
3. 4pm tomorrow, Hayden's first swimming class
4. October 25 Hunter's LAST football game
5. October 24 Dave's LAST football game
6. UEA weekend
7. Seeing family at Thanksgiving
8. Spring!

8 things on my wish list:
1. Out of debt
2. Quit work and stay at home!
3. Unlimited Barnes and Noble gift card
4. Miracle cure for Autism
5. Uninterrupted Sleep
6. Maid and a cook
7. Paul Cardall CD's
8. Weekend to visit 'Stine in WA!

8 People I am tagging:
1. Tia Dalma
2. Harry Potter
3. Perigrin Took
4. Hans Solo
5. Wesley aka "farm boy"
6. LaDamian Tomlinson
7. Jane Goodall
8. Gaffer Gamgee

No comments: