Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who am I?

I eat with my hands-handwriting is painful,
I am covered in deep bruises and cuts-my heart is broken on a daily basis,
I swim like a fish-water hurts my skin,
I love my brother and sister-wearing them down,
I am a natural at all sports-never good enough,
I like to make people laugh-can't figure out what people are thinking,
I can listen to multiple conversations at one time-loud voices take priority,
I love P.E. and recess-constant noises bring tears,
I am an expert on all animals-must be an animal,
I have boundless energy-weight comforts and calms,
I love my pets-muscles don't recognize gentle,
I am very smart-racing thoughts,
I need a scheduled day-change scares me,
I can convert hours to minutes-can't wait,
I love my cousins-world revolves around me,
I have a big heart-words can hurt others,
I love my Mom-world shakes when she is gone,
I can read-written words overwhelm,
I find comfort in things that are soft-will be 8 soon,
I love my Dad-he is not mom,
I am very daring and courageous-staples, glue and stitches,
I need to be loved-don't like to be touched,
I have beautiful eyes-don't look at faces,
Who am I?

1 comment:

Jess said...

wow, such a beautiful and heartfelt tribute. Hayden is lucky to have such a good mom.