Sunday, June 8, 2008

This is me and Miss Jess. Jessica Forbes to be correct. She is one of the para-professionals that worked in the Learning Center with me this year at Spectrum Academy. As the job of managing the L.C. fell in my lap mid year, Jess was there to help me stay focused and positive. She has become one of my best friends and helped me through a lot of crap this year. She supports me in my "piratyness" (yes I just made that word up) and enjoys watching me rant and rage about the changes that need to be made. We make a good team and I hope that Jess finds herself in the L.C. again this next school year. I will need her uplifting and humorous self in there to help me cope with the stress of being the school bully!

2 comments:

Jess said...

no one is as lucky as you are to be grace by my presence!

Jess said...

oh and I just tagged you in my blog. see my post for today for more details.