Thursday, June 5, 2008

Coats and Hoodies in June??

I know that I am always cold and love to wear hoodies and jackets year round, but when other people also have to follow suit and get out the winter clothes in June, there is definitely a problem. It is June 5th and it is 50 degrees outside, the rain has been pounding our house, yard, truck, and dog for 2 days now...when will it end? Monday I was sitting in the sun getting burnt and sweat was dripping down my face. Wednesday I am back in my jeans, long sleeved shirt, and hoodie with snow hat on!
I am concerned that we are going to be still wearing shorts and tee shirts in November this year. The weather is all confused and screwed up! School is out-GIVE ME THE SUN!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I agree! I want to wear my short sleeve and capri's but no, I'm in jeans, a hoodie and my warm socks. I want HEAT!