Thursday, June 26, 2008

What Do You Do In Florida...

We went to a Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball game, and the Rays beat the Astros 4-3.
We walked the beach every night (about 4.6 miles from one resort to the next) with another couple that was there for the conference.









We walked in the rain (for 3 days) and when we got tired of the rain we sat in our room and read (me) watched T.V. (Dave)






And we ate dinner at a different local small restaurant every night. At 'Shells' I ate shrimp pasta with creamy butter sauce. At the 'Hurricane' I ate Grouper (a rare fish that sits on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico). And at 'Silas Steakhouse' I ate prime rib. However I have no pictures because no one wants their picture over dinner :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

no worries! I know you are busy. You can rest when you die. We will end up getting together sometime this summer. I just know it.